The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday...16 April 2014

My sister has gone off and left us home alone. 
I have no issue with her taking a break, my problem is that now I have to cook and clean for myself! When I am put in a nursing home for whatever reason it happens, I do hope that I am still with it enough to appreciate that someone else is doing all the work. I  have had a pretty slack time of it since we got to the east what with all this visiting relatives and friends and now that I am back to doing it all myself it seems like a lot of hard work to me.
The sun is out from behind the clouds again and while the season is beginning to become cooler, the days do eventually warm enough to stop one from feeling morbid and depressed which is what happens to me when it stays grey and overcast for more than a few days. Not a big fan of dull dark days. I like light and bright. The more sunshine the better I feel.
Easter is rapidly approaching and shortly after that we will begin trekking north again.

No comments:

Post a Comment