The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday...22 January 2014

Big day. After nearly five weeks we left the daughters place in Horsham and travelled three hours across Victoria to my brothers place in Bendigo. As always it was sad leaving but we had a good visit and a lovely Christmas with them and the time does eventually come when we have to move onward.
I celebrated our arrival here by falling on the road in front of my brothers place. I did not allow my legs time to adjust after sitting for three hours and they paid me back by tripping me as I crossed the highway in front of oncoming traffic. As luck would have it I landed on the outer edge of the bitumen and was still thinking enough to roll to the side of the road. I think I probably scared the daylights out of the person driving towards me at 100 km/h! Damage bill seems to be cuts to both palms and strains to both shoulder muscles and bruising and cuts to my right knee and big toe, neither of which like me very much at the moment. I am fairly sure they are going to let me know all about it tomorrow when the real bruising begins to come out!! This is the second time I have fallen and hurt myself in this town. I wonder if it is rejecting me????

No comments:

Post a Comment