The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday...31 January 2014

Doing my best impression of an ice cube......melting!
The brother does not  have air conditioning or trees and the weather is once again extremely hot.  Still in a month or so we will begin bitching that it is cold. It is making us think about Tassie again!
We are also having a problem with our phones and think we may be in a black spot. We notice the blinking lights that tell us we have missed a call but the phones have never actually rung in the whole time we have been here! My brother has the same problem. My older phone seems more likely to ring than the flash new ones that the boys have. Perhaps the 4G network is not what the hype says it is. I am thinking it could be time for us to move again. Perhaps I could change the criteria I am using to find us a base and narrow it down to a place with reasonable phone reception!!

No comments:

Post a Comment