The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday...28 August 2013

The boys have put the new LED tail lights on the caravan. I guess they work as they have packed away the tools.
We had some very strong winds last night. There was rain with it but mostly it was wind, great rocking gusts of it. Had to keep turning the television up to be able to hear it. It become hard to stay in my chair such was the rocking inside the caravan. Today was cold and clear but late this afternoon it rained again and now the wind is picking up too. I can hear the ocean crashing loudly on the shore. Guess it is going to be another rough night. I hardly slept last night and to add insult to my nightmare some one rang me at 6 am and after waking me when I had more or less just gone to sleep, it turned out to be a wrong number! Sorry Robert, who ever or where ever you are, my name is definitely not Carla!

No comments:

Post a Comment