The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday...28 March 2013

Here I sit, in the pretty little spot called Boundary Bend.
I had a childhood holiday here and it must have been good as the name of the town would come into my mind as I was growing up. I always wondered where it was, now I know!
It is best known as a good fishing spot on the Murray River between Swan Hill and Robinvale in Victoria. It is a sleepy little hollow, nice and quiet but do not be fooled. Out around us are some serious agriculture businesses. There is mile after mile of almond trees, grapes and olive trees in the area.
We will be staying here for a week. It should be a relaxed visit. The only thing to bother our serenity is the thump of bird guns trying to keep the birds out of the crops. But like the locals I guess we will tune them out eventually!
Happy Easter everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment