The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday...18 February 2013

Yesterday I cut up 10 kg of tomatoes and 3 kg of onions and today my sister is turning them into tomato relish as requested by Himself. Smells yummy! Between us it has taken a lot of stirring but will be well worth the effort. The smell has gone right through the house and is driving me mad. My stomach wants food now.


While we are doing this, Himself has gone off to put the caravan over the pit to rotate the springs. This is the last job in the long list of routine maintenance for this year on both the caravan and the ute.
My sister has a lot of visitors. Yesterday we had 9 visitors and today already we have had 2 visitors. Sure makes for a busy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment