The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday...15 February 2013

Today we went into town to take the tour on the Vintage Talking Tram.  I enjoyed my ride on this unique attraction. The staff were wonderful and the commentary was very informative. The weather was good which was a big help as the tram is open aired!  I cannot show you a picture of my tram ride as Himself ended up doing a totally different tour and he kept the camera.
He did the Central Deborah Mine Underground tour. They usually only do one per day and we had missed that one but today they did a second tour and he was in the right place at the right time and got to go with only five minutes notice.One very happy camper!


When we got home we had a visit from my young brother and then tonight Himself's sister came over. We got to say our farewells to these nice people as tomorrow we are on the road again. We will be going to my sisters place for a couple of days and then heading off again on our happy travels to places yet to be decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment