The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday...14 January 2013

The first born of the grandchildren has his car licence. Congratulations to him. He got it late last week so I think I will let him do a week (year) or two of solo experience before I go for a drive with him! He must be a really safe cautious driver as we sent him to the shops for a maccas sundae and it was melted by the time he got home! Maybe it was the drive all over town to show off to the mates that melted it? So next time young man, do all your sight seeing first then buy the maccas and come straight home.
My day today is shopping for the ingredients for a list (long) of baking that has been requested.
The weather here is being a bit crazy. The day we arrived it was 39, blowing a gale and a total fire ban and two days later it was 24 and raining! I believe it is going to get hot again this week but it is hard not knowing how to make the bed. One day is sheets only the next I had blankets and the doona on. In a caravan it is hard putting everything away in cupboards and having to fetch them back out again.
Had a lovely chat to my sister in Townsville yesterday.
The boys have gone fishing twice this weekend and have caught heaps of carp but so far nothing to fire the bbq up for!

No comments:

Post a Comment