The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday...20 August 2012

Happy Birthday Andrew.

Well we packed up camp and headed off and after a couple of detours to look at stuff we ended up in Townsville. We had planned to stop about half way between the two towns but the weather was bad and the traffic not much better so we just kept going.
My half sister lives here so I am going to be spending as much time as I can with her. Yesterday Himself set me up a family tree program so that I can pick her brains and fill in some of the blanks in my life.
The caravan park is a rodeo ground but this year they are showing outdoor movies as well. As the caravan park residents cannot escape the associated noise we are allowed to walk in and watch the movie for free. This week the movie was the new Batman one. Next week it is the movie called Ted! Will definitely be watching that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment