The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday...15 October 2011

Drove a car today, first time in nearly a year! While we have been on the road, Himself does all the driving as I will not try to drive our huge rig. And even when we are unhitched I will not drive as I cannot judge the size of our ute for parking etc.
Today I drove a standard sized Toyota 4x4, easy as apple pie. Was not too sure of the length of it for parking purposes but was a lovely vehicle to drive. The hostess and I only went to the shops but it was a huge leap in our freedom. No more waiting until the men get through with their stuff before we can go to ths shop to make them all sorts of yummy dinners. Tonight we had chicken, beef and prawn kebabs with a potato dish that was tossed in lemon and rosemary. Scrumptous.

No comments:

Post a Comment