The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday...3 September

So we moved to Mackay, found a nice park with lovely wide, deep, flat sites, nearly as good as a park with drive thru sites!!! We actually think we stayed here in their cabins way back in 1992. Only difference seems to be where we are parked now used to be a cane field back then.
Rang the relations and they seemed happy to hear from me. Made arrangements to have morning tea with them on Saturday. In the meantime Coral called this morning to say if I had nothing on to come on out and visit with her today. Thanks Coral, was a great day out and lunch was yummy. I even got my washing dried!! Tomorrow I meet Dorothy (and Coral again). Keith went out this evening to have an ale or two with Peter Rimington and has plans to return tomorrow afternoon. Its all go in the town of Mackay. Have even been promised photos of Elsie so may be back in everyones good books again soon....go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment