The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday...10 November 2015

You know, it always amazes me that so many people from so far away read my little blog. I really am just a normal ordinary everyday person who happens to be lucky enough to live in a fifth wheel caravan that is being driven around Australia by a bloke (my husband) who seriously enjoys driving and we both like seeing what is around the next bend in the road.
Sometimes our caravan feels small and some times I wonder what it would be like to have a bigger model but generally we are happy.
Today it is overcast and drizzling rain. Yesterday it was warm enough for shorts!
Today I babysat Little Miss Happy for a few hours. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing!
Everyday has its moments. Everyday is different. Life is mostly good. We are healthy and happy. Is there any need for more? We really do live in a very lucky country and I hope it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment