The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday...7 August 2014

Well the Chinese dinner was as good as promised. We shared it with complete strangers who happened to be staying in the same caravan park and were looking for company in a new town. A quiet night out for us turned into a very good time with lively conversation, good food and great service.
The next morning as we were taking the rubbish to the bin we met another guest in our caravan park who was from my old home town and had a connection to one of my foster sisters. Small world!
These last few days have been very cold by our standards and I have even heard the ground crunching under my feet on the way to the toilet block and one morning I left white footprints on our steps. Not a fan of winter. Bring back the sun please.

No comments:

Post a Comment