The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday...3 December 2013

So my sister went off camping for Cod Opening. No sign of her returning yet, wonder if it is the scenery or the fish that are keeping her away? (I am sure it is not because I am parked up at her place!)
Been jolly warm these last two days, I have still not got the hang of being hot and soggy even after four years of varying temperature zones. I spent 35 years living in one of the hottest places in Australia, but everything there was air conditioned and while this makes life bearable it also tricks the body into all sorts of false feelings. Coming back to reality sure has a way of making one dream of "the good old days".
We have started looking at Tasmania again. It is still cool over there but right now I am thinking this is a good thing! Of course one needs to keep in mind that back on the mainland things are not going to be any less hot. Perhaps I will spend my old age doing summer in Tassie and winter in the far north!.

No comments:

Post a Comment