The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday...1 May 2013



Moving day, which I greeted with  joy as it was 4 degrees this morning at Mt Barker! Extremely chilly, I thought. The heater got a good workout and I admit to warming my clothes before putting them on.
Today we start our look at the Yorke Peninsula.



We left Mt Barker and travelled into Adelaide via the wonderful new road that has been built since I was last in Adelaide many years ago. Much easier on the brakes and the nerves than the old road! With the help of our truck route maps we had a rocking chair ride around the edge and out the northern side without me squealing even once. Maybe I am just getting better at this, it is 3 years this month that we have been on the road.
I saw some great sculptures in paddocks on the way from Adelaide to Pt Wakefield.




We have parked up in a little agricultural town called Minlaton. It is not one of the many seaside towns along the peninsula but from here we can tour out and around without having to move the rig every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment