The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday...8 November 2012

Got up this morning, opened the windows and thought must go and wash my face, my eyes are a bit blurry. But that did not make things any clearer. No wonder. The blur was fog! Can not see my sisters house it is so thick.
Have had a couple of busy days. We went for a drive to Horsham to visit overnight with the daughter and her family, they are all looking well.  Then back to Bendigo where I spent half a day with my younger brother and the rest of our time was visiting Himself's siblings. On the way out of town we stopped at the cemetery and paid our respects to Himself's mother and father.
Came back to my sisters, had lunch then jumped into the car again and went to Kyabram to deliver some wine we have been carrying for nearly a year for a friend over there. She was very pleased to get it as she has just come back from the west and was unable to buy her wine as they have temporarily run out. 
A quick trip to the cemetery to check on my dad's grave then it was back to my sisters place.
While my sister cooked our dinner I went around the corner and had a quick cuppa with my eldest brother. No wonder I was in bed early last night!
We think we are having a quiet stay at home type of day today........

No comments:

Post a Comment