The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15 February 2012

Spent the day in camp being bone lazy.
Had a super long sleep in then got going and did a spot of washing. While that was drying I read a book cover to cover and cooked a roast dinner. Himself played a few computer games and that is really about all we achieved today.
Maybe tomorrow we will feel more like playing tourist!
Funny how life goes. Here we are out in the country and all we want to do is sleep. I wonder if we are playing catch up for all that city noise???

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back on air, I was missing reading about your travels! I know I don't comment often, but I do enjoy reading about your exploits! Are you on your way back to Melbourne? Where are you now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately on the way back to Melb.....SOMETIME this year!!! No timetable, no schedule. Nice to know someone is reading the blog.

      Delete